Work Week - To do Lists for work
Work week is the perfect template to keep your tasks organized. I have been using it for the past two years wih 1000+
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
A notion template that helps you organize your tasks for the week. Just hit duplicate and start with a clean, minimal and simple system to manage your work.
I have been using this template for the past year and it has simplified my planning by a lot. So I decided to share it with the world.
- Simple view to add tasks
- Add effort needed and deadlines
- Checkmark to move items below the list or hide
- Additional Section for Deprioritized/ Delayed tasksIf something stays on To do for more than 2 weeks move it away, so you focus on what you plan to do next.
- If something stays on To do for more than 2 weeks move it away, so you focus on what you plan to do next.
- A template to add details to each of the tasks. Add context, subtasks or meeting notes
Why did you create this template?
I have been using this template for a year now and it has helped me stay focused and collaborate with my team. I wanted to share it with the world so others can also benefit.
What's inside the template?
I have added a template inside the database that you can click to get the basics of a Task such as Notes, Dependencies, Sub-tasks, Important links.
How to use the template?
The template is so simple that you can start at the get-go. Click on a new task and add relevant details. You can also take advantage of features like Filters to hide checked items, Group by - People, or Group by Category to get a sprint like a Backlog view and plan ahead.
What are the benefits of the template?
It starts simple, but the more you use it the more beneficial it gets. I use my Work week, to see an overview of the week, but later I use it for my annual/ Monthly review. Quarterly presentation. Filter checked tasks by people for their performance appraisal or check their workload.
I have completed 100+ tasks with this template so far and I hope you complete more.