My Knowledge Repository
A system made for your mind one place in which you can save all your favorite and useful items.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
A system made for your mind
The My Knowledge Repository template is a Second Brain system I use as my homepage in Notion. I have designed it throughout almost all of this year because of that. It is simple yet extremely complete and organized for all the needs that may arise. All databases are related and automated, so you just focus on what's important.
- One place for all your knowledge: This template is one place in which you can save all your favorite and useful webpages, tweets, videos, recommendations, and more.
- Capture: Quickly organize all the things you capture throughout the day thanks to the automated databases; you just need to relate them to the project, area, or resource with 2 clicks.
- Homepage: Wagner uses this template on a daily basis as his homepage in Notion.
- Quick access: Save all your favorite webpages for quick access.
- Databases: All databases are related and automated, so you can focus on what's important.
- PARA System: This template uses the system Tiago Forte speaks about in his book "Building a Second Brain".
I'm a student and future medstudent, and ADHD has been a lifelong challenge for me. Notion has become my trusted workspace, and through nearly 2 years of experience, I've created minimalistic, constantly updating systems that are thoughtfully customized from every angle. These automated systems help declutter my mind and streamline my workflow, reducing mental fatigue and anticipating the needs that could arise.
Now, I'm excited to offer some of my Notion templates to you.
Feel encouraged to adapt the templates to fit your unique workflow and easily modify them as your needs evolve. ♡
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers