Second Brain Template
This is the best free Second Brain Template which you can use.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
- This template is for them who wants to use Notion as their Second brain for free.
What's inside the template?
- This template has a Personal "Dashboard" as your homepage
- A "My Day" page for day planning. A Quick Capture page to capture your thoughts
- A "Task Manager" for managing Tasks
- A "Projects Hub" for all of your projects at one place
- A "Notes" page for all of your Notes
- A "Goals" page for all of your Goals and manage them
- A "Areas & Resources" page for your Life buckets & Ongoing Interests
- A "Archives" page to store Completed Tasks, Completed Projects, Completed Milestones, Completed Goals, Past Journals, Archived Notes, Archived Areas & Archived Resources
- A "Quick Links" page to navigate through the Second Brain
- A "Read / Watch Later" page to store your saved items to read/watch later
- A "Book Tracker" to track your books
- A "Recipe Book" to store your recipes
How to use the template?
- The use of this template is very self explanatory
- First set my custom templates as default templates In the Databases
- By setting them as the default templates will make everything easy to use
What are the benefits of the template?
- This is the best free Second Brain Template which you can use for free
- This template is one of the most asthetic Second Brain Template you can find
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next