Minimalistic trip planner
Make your travels more organized, but at the same have less worries.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
The goal of this template is to make your trips more saturated and organized. The template was created in a minimalistic way with the keeping of needed functionality.
What's inside the template?
- 6 activity categories
- Database with places you want to visit or have already visited and rated
- Database of trips and their statuses
- Current trip page
- Checklists for packing for your trip
- Trip tips page for upgrading your travel toolkit
How to use the template?
Create a place/event in the Bucket list database that you would like to visit
- Create a place/event in the Bucket list database that you would like to visit
- In the Trips database set 'Current trip [Template]' as default and create a new trip, pick places to go (you can ask AI for it or select from the Bucket list database)
- Add your accommodation address, tickets, and insurance to the trip page, fill in the schedule table
- Get your stuff using the provided checklist
- Furthermore, the collaboration features of Notion allow multiple people to add to or update the trip plan, making it a useful tool for groups of people.
What are the benefits of the template?
Make your travels more organized, but at the same time will not worry about where the tickets, what time is your flight, where are the places you were going to see, and much more, you will keep it all in one place.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next