🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
Notion Freelancer Pack
The Notion Freelancer Pack is a template pack, a system that has everything you need to successfully start, run and manage your entire freelance business from one place.
It’s made for all niches of freelancers, who want to manage their entire freelance business from one place. When you are working on yourself, time and productivity are really important. For you to feel good and use the time in the right direction, you must have a system that helps you move forward not backward. With this pack, you can manage your entire freelance business from one place and feel in control of having the right system.
More than 40+ ready to use templates for your freelance business
The templates contain everything you need as a freelancer. There are 40+ templates practically confirmed and used templates that help you power up your freelance career. Inside you can expect to find everything from describing your freelance business niche, pricing, services. To manage your clients, portfolio, invoices, sales and so much much more! Ready for you to use, adjust and progress in your freelance business journey.
4 different workspaces for different objectives. To keep you more organized and focused
It is very important to separate work from personal development because when start mixing them out productivity decreases. For this reason, this pack is separated into 4 separate workspaces: freelance, work, learn, tools. Each workspace is a separate part of the freelance pack to help you achieve your current goals easier and with sharper focus. It is also important to mention that certain information fields are connected between the workspaces for ease of use.
Everything you need to start, run and manage your entire freelance business from one place
When working as a freelancer, it is quite difficult not to lose your head, because everything is on your shoulders – from looking for clients to getting the job done. If you are just starting to get acquainted with the freelancer’s daily routine, it’s even harder. Calm down – this pack contains absolutely the whole system based on the most effective freelance practices. All the experience of freelancers who have already mastered is accommodated in this one. It doesn’t matter if you are starting out or already working in the freelancer field you will definitely find this useful and beneficial.
Customizable, scalable, out-the-box workspaces for every type of freelancer
The workspaces are suitable to use for every type of freelancer. Doesn’t matter if you are a photographer, graphic designer, copywriter, or any other specialist as long as you are a freelancer!. There are also no limitations for scalability. When you feel like it, you can customize, scale, and adjust the workspaces to your personal needs.
- Notes (work on your notes)
- Tasks (work on your personal tasks)
- General (describe your personal brand)
- Services (set your services)
- Pricing (set your pricing)
- Positioning (set your positioning)
- Clients (identify your clients)
- Competitors (identify your competitors)
- Style guide (fill out your style guide)
- Portfolio (fill out portfolio)
- Goals (track your goals)
- Reflection (reflect on your progress)
- Testimonials (manage your testimonials)
- Marketing channels (set your marketing channels)
- Lead magnets (set your lead magnets)
- Social media content (manage your social media content)
- Social media outreach (manage your social media outreach)
- Cold email outreach (manage your social media outreach)
- Email newsletters (manage your email newsletters)
- Articles (manage your articles)
- Proposals (manage your proposals)
- Clients (manage your clients)
- New client questionnaire (prepare your new client questionnaire)
- Client onboarding (prepare your client onboarding)
- Email snippets (manage your email snippets)
- Contracts (manage your contracts)
- The non-disclosure agreement (manage your NDA's)
- Summary (track your financial summary)
- Income (track your income)
- Expenses (track your expenses)
- Invoices (manage your invoices)
- Passwords (manage your passwords)
- Manage your client's projects
- Manage your project tasks
- Project documentation example
- Freelance tools
- Freelance tips
1. Will I need to pay for Notion subscription?
No, Notion does offer a free plan with no strings attached.
2. Can I share this template with others?
No, this is a personal license for individual use only.