Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
Managing employee schedules can be a difficult task for any business. With numerous employees, multiple shifts, and various tasks to complete, keeping track of schedules can quickly become overwhelming. Scheduling conflicts and errors can lead to unhappy employees, missed deadlines, and even lost revenue.
What's inside the template?
The template offers six different views - overview table, timeline, board by employee, board by position, calendar and table by employee.
- Overview Table: This view provides an overall picture of the employee schedule, showing each employee's name, position, and hours worked per day or week.
- Timeline: This view displays the employee schedule in a timeline format, showing each employee's work schedule over a specific period, such as a week or month.
- Board by Position: This view displays the employee schedule in a board format, organized by position.
- Calendar: This view displays the employee schedule in a monthly or weekly calendar format, showing each employee's work schedule on specific days.
- Table by Employee: This view displays the employee schedule in a table format, organized by employee. It shows the total hours worked per day or week, and allows you to add notes or comments related to each shift or task.
How to use the template?
Choose the view that suits your needs, whether it is a detailed breakdown of each employee's schedule for the day, or comprehensive overview of entire week's schedule, allowing you to quickly identify overlaps, conflicts or lack of workforce.
What are the benefits of the template?
Not all businesses work in the same way, not every business has the same needs for an employee schedule. From the template you can choose the layout that solves the employee scheduling issue for you in the most suitable way. You could even use multiple views for different purposes.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next