Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
I needed a way to log and track my journal entries. Typical pen and paper made it impossible to find what I needed, and I ended up having several physical journals I would switch between depending on the type of journal entry I made. Creating this integrated digital journal solves those issues and makes it extremely easy for me to manage all of my journals in one easy-to-use dashboard system.
What's inside the template?
- Integrated Dashboard
- 6 Default Journals to start organizing entries by Personal, Travel, Food/Recipe, Workout, Inspiration, and Gratitude
- Custom Journal Builder - Create custom journals with the click of a button
- Time Machine - See what you wrote on this day 1 month ago, or last year, and how far you've come
- Calendar views
- Favorites view
- Recents view
- Quick entry buttons
- Optimal design meant to streamline and simplify the experience
How to use the template?
Journals are how you organize your entries. You can think of them as physical ledgers, where you might have one you write in daily that is your Personal Journal, you might keep another for your favorite recipes and restaurants, and you might have another for your favorite travel memories.
Entries are the actually writings or logs you create in your journals. These can include simple text, images, videos, links, etc. Each entry should belong to one Journal so that it is categorized by the type of entry it is.
You can also add tags to entries in order to further organize them. For instance, you could include a Restaurant tag for entries in your Food&Recipe Journal to quickly filter to anything related to a restaurant you wrote about.
What are the benefits of the template?
- Declutter: Each entry is linked to a journal type for simple categorization. Use tags to organize entries further making it very easy and quick to retrieve important logs. Favorite special entries, and review recently added entries.
- Decompress: Unload thoughts, emotions, and worries onto digital pages, offering a sense of relief and mental clarity. Upload images and videos into your journal entry to capture moods and feelings.
- Define: Create a comprehensive digital record of your life journey for reflection. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly views allow you to understand who you were and what you were feeling at the time to learn more about yourself and who you are now.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers