Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
The cycle syncing tracking calendar helps optimize your exercise routines based on the different phases of your menstrual cycle. By understanding the characteristics of each phase, you can tailor your workouts to support your body's natural rhythms and give yourself the TLC you deserve.
The cycle syncing tracking calendar takes a holistic approach to help women achieve their fitness goals while also prioritising their health and well-being.
What's inside the template?
- Insights. Learn when to opt for high-intensity vs. gentler workouts during each phase of your cycle
- Cycle Calendar. See when your menstrual, follicular, ovulatory, and luteal phases are in action
- Exercise Activity Log. Record your workout progress and monitor your energy levels throughout the month
How to use the template?
- Log the start of your last period in the calendar and drag the bar to adjust to your duration length.
- When you’re in a new cycle, click the Cycle Calendar from the left-hand side bar and simply duplicate (Ctrl +D) each of the four phases and drag each individual bar in a new calendar month in the following order: menstrual phase, follicular phase, ovulatory phase, and luteal phase.
- On this page, log your workout activity in the table below according to the phase you are currently in.
- The calendar is set to follow a 28-day cycle. Longer cycles can be easily customised to the user.
What are the benefits of the template?
The cycle syncing fitness tracking calendar helps women move with confidence and strength through cycle phases.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers