100 Days Of Code Journal
Includes a daily log grouped by language, coding concepts, reflection board, code snippets collector, and a tools list.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
To help people who participated in the #100DaysOfCode challenge keep track of what they learned throughout their journey.
What's inside the template?
This template includes:
- A daily log to help you keep track of everything you did.
- Track down topics you want to learn per language.
- Reflection board per log
- Code snippets collector
- A list of tools you used throughout your journey.
How to use the template?
How to store your coding files
1. Create a new entry into your "Daily Log section".
2. Open it and scroll to the "Coding Files" section.
3. Paste your code into the box, to add more coding files, simply press the "Add New Code File" button.
1. Under the "Language Categories" table. Press the "New" button.
2. Fill out any necessary details you want. Including your knowledge level, topics or concepts and code snippets.
3. You're done, the language you added can now be selected as a category in your daily log.
What are the benefits of the template?
You will be able to easily keep track of everything you learned throughout your 100DaysOfCode challenge. This template is flexible enough to also allow you to keep track of any other activity besides 100DaysOfCode.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next