Task and Project Manager
Keep track of all your tasks and projects in one convenient place.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
This template is designed to help you keep track of all your tasks and projects in one convenient place. With this template, you'll be able to easily monitor your progress and make sure that you stay on top of all of your work.
Get organized, save time, and take control of your projects with the Notion Task and Project Manager template.
What's inside the template?
You'll get an at-a-glance overview of all of your tasks and projects so that you can be sure that you are staying on track and meeting your goals.
It includes some helpful features like:
- An Inbox - Quickly and easily capture tasks and projects into your system from a single source.
- A Today page - View your tasks for the day without distractions.
- An Overdue page - For reviewing tasks that are past due.
- A Projects page - View and organize all your projects in one area.
- And a lot more features including a Beginner's Guide to help you get started quickly, even if it's your first time using Notion.
How to use the template?
The template includes a comprehensive Beginner's Guide to help you get started quickly, even if it's your first time using Notion. The Guide also provides helpful tips and tricks to maximize the template's potential.
What are the benefits of the template?
- The Task and Project Manager template provides a centralized system to manage all your tasks and projects in one place.
- It eliminates the need for multiple documents, spreadsheets, and emails, as all information can be stored in one place.
- It simplifies the organization of tasks, projects, and resources by providing an overview of what needs to be done.
- It helps prioritize tasks and projects by allowing users to set deadlines and track progress.
- It allows users to break down large tasks into smaller, manageable tasks with the sub-task functionality.
- It helps to identify potential risks and conflicts with other projects and tasks.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next