Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
- Regain peace of mind while hitting your saving goal with a Kakebo Budget Planner for Notion. Mindful spending is a habit we can all practice. Simply keeping track of your income and expenses will help you establish better financial habits.
Designed to help you keep track of your spending, and reach your saving goal, in a visually appealing tool, based on Japanese money wisdom.
What's inside the template?
📑 WHAT’S INCLUDED
DASHBOARD: 12 Month, Saving’s Progress, Yearly Goal, Sample Month, Yearly Overview
YEARLY GOAL: Establish a saving goal. Use the budget estimator to set a reasonable yearly goal. Break it down into an easy-to-achieve monthly goal, that is going to feed the budget formula for each month.
YEARLY SAVING PROGRESS AND OVERVIEW: Track how much you’ve saved in total and per month.
SAMPLE MONTH: Filled out the sample month so you can see how the method works.
⦁ Linked view of the yearly goal
⦁ Month Budget Summary and Review
⦁ Income Tracker
⦁ Fixed Expenses Tracker
⦁ Expenses Tracker
⦁ Japanese Quote
How to use the template?
📑 WHAT IS KAKEIBO?
Kakeibo is a minimal, mindful approach to finance and budgeting. Inspired by the traditional Japanese ways of saving money, it simple yet powerful way of approaching finance. The premise is simple, instead of mindless spending and hoping to save some money, Kakeibo reverses the process, by implementing a method where you save first and then spend.
📑 THE KAKEIBO METHOD
1. Estimated a reasonable saving goal by calculating your average expenses and income per month.
2. Each month, add fixed income and subtract fixed expenses. Your monthly saving goal is calculated from the yearly goal and has already been taken off your budget.
3. You can spend the money left, and be sure to hit your saving goal. Keep track of all your spending throughout the month, tag them by category and type (need, want, culture, unexpected)
4. At the end of the month, you can review your spending by category and type.
5. No more wondering where all your money is going! Use the pieces of information to make a better financial decision next month.
What are the benefits of the template?
⦁ Time-Proof Method from the millenary Japanese wisdom.
⦁ 12 Month Spread linked to a Yearly Goal and Yearly Overview
⦁ Automatically calculations
⦁ Currency is easy to change.
⦁ Intuitive to Use
⦁ Visually Pleasing
⦁ Easy to explore expenses by category or type
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers