Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
All habit trackers for Notion I found out there were having the same patterns that I didn't work for me:
- Rigid: changing habits was hard.
- Stats overkill: too many charts and focus on perfect tracking.
- Limited focus: focused only on tracking and not on helping users create habits that stick.
I decided to build something that worked better for myself solving these problems:
- Make it flexible: people grow, and their habits do too; give the ability to change habits and preserve history.
- Look at what's important: focus on giving insights to patterns that trigger reflection, rather than on complex charts and percentages that create more anxiety.
- Go beyond tracking: help users formulate intentional habits, that have better chances to stick, and connect that to a good tracker.
What's inside the template?
- Habits Worksheet: based on the techniques presented in the Atomic Habits book by James Clear, formulate implementation intentions, habit stacking, and temptation bundling to make habits more intentional.
- Weekly Habit Tracker: leveraging recurrent pages, automate the creation of weekly habit tracking records. Set customizable goals for each of them; tweak how many times a week and when you want to do them (Weekdays, Weekends, all week).
- History View: look at the patterns you have with your habits by having a visual representation of your tracking. Quickly identify habits that you're struggling with or days of the week where you nail it, so you can reflect and make adjustments.
- Catch Up: go back as far as a month back to catch up on any untracked habits you did and get the credit you deserve.
How to use the template?
In the template, follow the instructions and video tutorials to use the Habits Worksheet, create your recurring pages for each habit, and track them every week.
What are the benefits of the template?
After I read Atomic Habits, it made a world of a difference when I started to formulate my intentional habits. With a 1-2 hour exercise I had a very strong starting point by defining how to trigger my desired habits and how to reward myself when I do them.
With this template, you can also get the benefits of being intentional with the habits you want to stick to, and have it in front of you every time you need.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers