🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
Let me introduce you to 📈 Cryptofolio, a template to track all your crypto investments in Notion.
Why did I create this template?
I created this template to have complete and full tracking of all my personal crypto operations. As well as a history of every move I made on each project/coin. I personally use it as my daily log for checking my current balances and movements, so I hope you find it as useful as I.
What's inside the template?
💼 Build your own personal Crypto Portfolio
✅ Track and register every Buy / Sell operation on all coins you own
📄 Have a general history from all your operations data 📈 Have custom widgets in your dashboard with real-time data
🧮 Real-time conversion
🌙 Dark Mode
➕ Bonus Notion extension
How does It work?
- To add a new coin you must go to your main Portfolio database, locate the “New” button and select the **⭐New Token** template button.
- After that, you’ll get a new window to fill out the main coin/project information
- The next step is to fill out the bottom databases (Buys and Sells) with the real information you have from each coin/project.
Here is what every property means
- Symbol: Shows the 3 letter symbol of the coin/project
- Date/Time: This shows the date/time you did your purchase or sell
- Tokens: This shows how many tokens you have bought on each operation
- Buy price: This shows what was the price that you bought on each operation
- Sell price: This shows what was the price that you sold on each operation
- Invested: This shows how much money have you invested in each operation
- Returned: This shows how much money have you gained on each operation
After that, you’ll have a completely updated main portfolio with all the data and information about each coin. Such as:
- Your total amount of tokens
- How much have you invested in each coin
- What is the actual value of your tokens
- How much have you invested and how much have you returned
- Ticker that shows:
(I) If (Invested) is > than (Returned) then you’ll see 🔴
(II) If (Invested) is < than (Returned) then you’ll see 🟢
(III) If (Invested) is = than (Returned) then you’ll see ⚪
I personally use it as my daily log for checking my current balances and movements, so I hope you find it as useful as me ⚡