Academic Research Hub
Save Time and Improve the Quality of Your Thoughts By Connecting Your Research Ideas Within the Academic Research Hub.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
Being an avid researcher with several scientific conference publications, a journal article and numerous Medium articles, I needed somewhere to manage my research projects, notes and reference material. That's where Notion and the Academic Research Hub comes in. It combines years of ideas and systems that I have used to publish my own articles.
What's inside the template?
- Interlinked databases to connect your literature notes, references, projects and authors
- Predesigned templates for projects and literature notes
- All of your notes, projects and literature within a single Notion dashboard
- Quick Notes & Ideas database to quickly capture your thoughts
- Tasks database to manage all of your tasks
- Dedicated database for storing figures, tables and screen captures from literature
How to use the template?
After you have purchased this template you will be given access to the template to duplicate into your own workspace.
What are the benefits of the template?
- Make it easier to mange your references, citations, literature notes and research projects within a single place
- Save time and maintain your focus without needing to switch between multiple apps
- Improve your quality of thought when generating new ideas
- Improve the quality of your literature notes to make ideas clearer
- Keep track of upcoming conferences, abstract deadlines and manuscript submission deadlines
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next