Sukoon for Anxiety
Improve your mental well-being! Develop healthy coping strategies & challenge negative thinking for long-term results.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
I created this template as a self-guided therapy option for people living with anxiety. The purpose is to make healing and learning accessible, affordable, and flexible for all.
What's inside the template?
In Sukoon for Anxiety, you will have access to:
6 Space Cards:
- The Sukoon for Anxiety Program:-7 modules with interactive cognitive behavioral therapy: including teaching, quizzes, journaling, immersive tools, and more.--The program is broken into multiple easy to approach modules that people can access at their convenience--Increase awareness of negative thought patterns--Identify emotions associated with low mood--Tackle unpleasant physical feelings--Learn to cope with common stressors--Perform comprehensive internal reflection--Identify personal areas for change-6 bonus modules covering: Sleep Difficulties, Money Worries, Relaxation, Relationships/Communication, Anger Management, and Behavioral Experiments.
- The CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) Cycle Tool: The CBT Cycle will help you map out the different factors affecting your feelings. The more you use the tool, the easier it will be for you to start doing this automatically in your head. (Also known as a TFB Cycle -thoughts, feelings, behaviors).
- The Mood Monitor Tool: This space creates a simple and easy way to record your moods, emotions, and triggers as they happen. Doing this as regularly as possible allows you to build a clearer picture of how you feel over time.
- Staying in the Present Tool: This space card gives you access to 14 meditation exercises that can help you reflect on how you feel while being more mindful of your responses to certain situations. You can download these exercises to use them wherever and whenever suits you best.
- Worry Tree Tool: The Worry Tree is a space to assist in understanding how to deal with our worries. It helps break down a problem to see whether or not we can do something about it. It then guides us to think what we can do about it and how we are going to do it.
- The Journal: The journal is one of the essential tools in the program, as it is a space for you to record reflection and clarify learning as you progress through Sukoon. Create entries every day, for special events, for personal matters, and more. It is programmed to organize each entry with a tag, and you can customize or add tags as well.
As well as:
- A collective calendar to organize your tasks and stay on track
- Fun, aesthetic widgets that track the year's progress, local time zone, and inspiring quotes
- The ability to customize your own workspace aesthetic to match your personality or gender
- PRIVACY! This program includes multiple modules with various tools and activities delivered in a safe and confidential environment.
How to use the template?
The template is VERY in-depth. Please begin working through the Getting Started program located in the “Space from Anxiety Card” below. Starting with this module will ensure you will understand how to use this workspace and allow you to use it to the most of its ability.
What are the benefits of the template?
The template is based on several clinical research studies on tech therapy and has been beta-tested on over 1000 college students.
- Up to 90% of users show improvement in anxiety symptoms
- 95% of users experience clinically significant improvement
- 65% with a clinical diagnosis of anxiety were diagnosis-free at 3 months
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next