🎁 Super Saver Bundles
Report and track all your bugs in Notion
Bug tracking is crucial to keep your software reliable, effective, and running smoothly. This advanced Notion Bug Tracker lets you easily report, review, prioritize, and assign bugs to your engineering team(s) in Notion. This helps fixing high-priority issues sooner, and increase visibility across your organization.
What's included ?
- Team dashboard
- 10+ database views
- 15+ pre-configured properties such as status, priorities, severity, reproducibility and more
- Bug report template
- Auto-incremented ID property
- Detailed docs and guidelines on how to use the template and how to write a good bug report
How to use this template:
- Once you've made your purchase, you'll be redirected to the template. Click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your Notion workspace.
- New issues are added to the "Reported Issues" database via the “Open A New Issue” page. You can use the New Issue template to create your report.
- From there, your team can manage bugs either in this template dashboard or in the Issues list page where you will find miltiple list and board views.
- Bugs are moved through their appropriate status, assigned to team members, and worked on until they're either Resolved or determined Not a Bug.