No Binge is a simple to use reminder for weekly streaming shows.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
If you're old like me, or forgetful, or there is too much going on in your life and you just want to sit down and watch, No Binge will quickly let you know what's on.
What's inside the template?
A simple, easy to use, single page view of your shows and channels.
How to use the template?
Duplicate the template into your Notion Workspace of choice.
The Week View shows you the current week of shows you are tracking. The Today View shows you what show or episode is dropping today.
You can add a New Show from either the Today View or This Week View. Simply click the “+ New” button and enter the following information:
- Enter the Name of the Show
- Select the Channel the show streams on
- Enter the Start Date of the Show
- Enter the number of Episodes. If a Show launches with multiple episodes on a single day, enter that number as Binge Episodes.
- If a Show launches with multiple episodes on a single day, enter that number as Binge Episodes.
- Enter the Season of the Show
What are the benefits of the template?
Our lives are busy and at the end of a long day, flipping from app to app, trying to remember what’s on, or what you were watching, or how far along you were gets tiresome.
No Binge solves that for you at a glance. It’s a simple to use reminder for weekly broadcast TV and streaming shows. It’s designed for shows released in a weekly format that you wouldn’t normally binge unless you waited for the final episode.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers