🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
Why did I create this template?
Inspired by Japanese organization concepts, we designed a complete guide and setup to onboard your organization structure, key processes and information resources.
What's inside the template?
- 3 pages for strategy and operations management.
- 2 pages for back-office tasks.
- 15 databases with common enterprise fields.
- 25 dashboards based on those databases.
- Multiple pre-configured properties and rules to make to system work.
How to use the template?
- Look at master databases to import or create information from your organization and onboard the champion users.
- Assign managers for key pages or processes to ensure that the rest of the teams are onboarded properly and feel comfortable with the workspace.
- Introduce Notion as a resource in the day-to-day operations for meetings, notes, or tasks, as well as the status point in the overall strategy regarding projects or success metrics.
What are the benefits of the template?
Do you find is difficult to access knowledge in your organization?
Do you lack on key processes visibility resulting on wrong execution or performance?
This full workspace is your perfect setup for a new organization or migrating an exisiting one to centralize your knowledge resources for a common business goal.