🎁 Super Saver Bundles
Why did I create this template?
You've set many goals in your life.
But you never got to achieve some of them.
Because there were certain patterns that caused you to fail (like for most New Year's Resolutions):
- Setting vague goals
- Focusing on the outcome rather than the input
- Not anticipating failure scenarios
- Not managing your behavioral pressures to prevent procrastination
The good news is there is a recipe to overcome these patterns: The Success System.
It allows you to define your goals, set your action plan, and track your execution. While guiding you on how to do them.
So you'll learn the theory while applying it in the system.
And you'll remove the biggest obstacles to achieving your potential.
What's inside the template?
- A step-by-step guide on how to use the system
- Explanations of how to define your goals, how to use fear to your benefit, and how to manipulate promoting and inhibiting pressures of your actions to avoid procrastination
- Detailed business, fitness, and personal finance examples to guide you
- An interactive tracker to define your goals, track your execution and progress
How to use the template?
- Check the step-by-step user guide in the template
- Check the examples and explanations to see how to define your goals, failure scenarios, and action plan
- Add your own goals, Start using the blank template
What are the benefits of the template?
- Learn the difference between input and output goals (and why you need both)
- Learn how to use fear to your benefit to take action
- Learn how to manipulate behavioral pressures to avoid procrastination
- Achieve your goals