🎁 Super Saver Bundles
Why did I create this template?
I felt like I wasn't getting much out of my readings and I also wanted a place to store anything I would learn online. I decided to create a template that would include a system to help me remember what I learn from my readings as well as a database to learn anything online which would both be linked together.
What's inside the template?
- 📖 Reading list 2.0 database to store your books’, podcasts’ information and notes
- ✍️ Book Note Templates to make the most out of your readings
- 🧑🏫 Knowledge Centre database to learn anything online
- 🔗 Properties to link your learnings and create topic-based knowledge
How to use the template?
- Add the books that you are reading, or want to read to your reading list database 2.0
- Easily make specific notes from your books with the help of the book notes template
- Learn anything online with the knowledge centre database
- Link your notes from your books, articles, podcasts, video and much more
What are the benefits of the template?
- Keep track of all of the books and podcasts you’ve read and want to read with the Reading List 2.0 database 📚
- Extract the most important information from your books and apply them to your life with the Book Notes Templates 📝
- Learn anything online with the Knowledge Centre database 🧠
- Store your articles, eBooks, videos, courses and take notes in the Knowledge Centre database to be able to learn anything 💭
- Make connections between your different entries to build topic-centred knowledge ⚡
Who is it for?
- Lifelong learners looking for a way to store their learnings
- Avid book readers who want to track their readings
- Self-learners who want a holistic learning system
- Anyone looking to connect the dots of their day-to-day learnings
Please send me a message at @ThbLucas on Twitter 🐦