Project Management Tool
Suitable for Students, Freelancers or anyone who is looking to manage/start multiple side hustles and project
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
The inspiration really came when I started becoming more active as a Notion Template Creator. I realised I needed a workspace that helps me track the remaining tasks that I have for each template, especially since I've created many templates as of today. I then decided to create a template that manages my projects, making it as automated as possible.
What's inside the template?
- An overview page that shows all your projects and tasks
- Seamless drag and drop for projects to shift between Backlog/Hold/In Progress
- Shows all tasks that are overdue/to be done today/ to be done tomorrow
- A dynamic progress bar that shows your project progression based off tasks tagged to the project
- Unlimited amount of Projects/Tasks can be added into this project management tool
How to use the template?
There is a mini-guide on the PDF that shows you how to add new projects & tasks. Apart from that, there is no set-up required.
What are the benefits of the template?
It's time to become more organized with your projects. It gets rather overwhelming as you produce more digital products, so let this template save you all the trouble.
- Does this work with a free Notion account?
Yes! This template will work with any type of account, free or premium
- Is there any setup needed for this template?
No setup is needed for this template. You can start logging your first project by adding a new entry into the Project database.
- Is there a guide on how to use this template?
There is a guide provided when you purchase the project management tool. However, if there are still queries that are not answered in the user guide, feel free to reach out to me via Twitter/Instagram/Email and I'll respond to you as soon as possible.
- Can I share this with my friends?
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to do so since it is a licensed product.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers