🎁 Super Saver Bundles
Let our starter pack build the base of something amazing for you.
If you have been struggling to create your own productivity workspace OR have been looking for a pre-built setup, look no further. Let the Notion Productivity Starter Pack change the way you live your life.
What templates are included in the Productivity Starter Pack?
You get a total of 5 templates which consist of:
Project Management & Task Tracker
What features are included in the Productivity Starter Pack?
1. Value Pillars!
Value pillars store the values & traits that you want/already possess. They can then be tagged to all of your database entries in the 4 productivity templates for easier reference in the future. We have pre-built a few common value pillars like mental wellness, finances & fitness etc. However, you can create your own value pillars just with a click of a button
2. Insights Bar!
Productivity Insights provides a performance review for each template (except for Habit tracker) which can be accessed in any of the 5 templates provided, so you do not have to worry about going to the main page just to check on them.
3. Automatic updates on Quick Views
Quick views have been designed to automatically provide the most updated view for the following:
- Goals - This year/month
- Journal - This year
- To-do - Projects that are active
5. Progress Bars for your Yearly goals, Monthly goals & Projects
Effectively track the progress of your goals & projects by having an awesome, yet simple progress bar.
What are the benefits of this template?
- Beginner friendly, but highly dynamic templates
- Provides a strong database structure for your Notion workspace that can be enhanced in the future
- Helps boost productivity
- Helps with achieving your goals
- Helps with life organization
- Provides better mental clarity
- Minimalistic design
- Does this work with a free Notion account?
Yes! This template will work with any type of account, free or premium
- Can I share this with my friends?
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to do so since it is a licensed product.
- Will there be updates to this template?
Yes, there are features that are seen to have a demand in it which I'm looking to include. (eg. Mobile view)