🎁 Super Saver Bundles
Why did I create this template?
After successfully using a Notion system to land a job I shouldn’t have been able to, I realised that Notion is pretty damn good for tracking and managing your job search. This is an upgraded version of the template I’ve used, hopefully, it will help you as much as it did for me.
What's inside the template?
- 💻 Job search database - keep track of all your job offers
- ✅ Relational to-do database - know the most important task to work on
- 📝 Resources database - prepare interview, and message drafts in a relational database
- 🔖 Contacts database - store your job search contact information
- 📜 Dashboard - view all your important information
How to use the template?
- Use the main Search database to keep track, manage all your job offers and assign to-do’s to any offer with a relation database ☑️
- Utilise the Resource database to prepare for any incoming interviews via a ready-to-use template and prepare drafts of your email and messages 💼
- Add any important contact to your contact page as well as their information and their related job offer 📒
- View your most important information in the centralised dashboard 📃
What are the benefits of the template?
- Manage all your job offers easily
- Know what to work on, and what you’ve been working on
- Be fully ready for interviews and send the best messages
- Get extremely efficient with your job search