🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
All-in one financial system to track you personal, family and small business needs!
Using “zero-based budgeting” methodology, assign your previous month income and plan your savings and expenses for the month! Just add a transaction in your mobile/desktop for less than 5 sec, and your bank account balance will be automatically updated.
Full page preview of template available at https://bit.ly/3vFXSUh
⭐ Budget & Expenses ⭐
- Set monthly budget across master categories and track by subcategories. Ability to set budget for individual subcategories as well.
- Monthly progress bar displays the amount of money left, % spend, amount of money overspend.
- Gauge how much you should spend to stay on track by comparing against real time progress tracker
- Red warning alert shows up if you exceed your budget by Nth day of the week/month
- Filter by individual category, calculate your average spendings or figure out how much to fund for the subsequent months
- Template to generate frequently used fixed and variable categories
- Add attachment to transactions
- Guide to zero-based budgeting
- Guide to quickly log day to day transactions on your mobile devices
- Guide to embed and set up your own category expenses pie chart
⭐ Accounts ⭐
- Easily transfer between accounts and reconcile balances
- Reconcile expenses to ensure they stay up to date with bank transactions
- Automatically display relevant informations on dashboard based on type of account selected. Choose between savings, credit, checking, cash and business account
⭐ Savings & Goals ⭐
- Guided formula to help plan your monthly saving targets and expenditure
- Guided formula to calculate your actual savings for the month after taking into account your overspend or underspend budgets
- Ability to track savings across months
- Set multiple saving goals, track progress, automatically allocates amount saved based on weighted percentage, automatically calculates time taken to reach goal, track total time taken to reach goals
- Automated calculates how much of your savings is allocated to your saving goals and how much left is untouched.
- Ability to archive saving goals when goal amount is reached
⭐ Reports ⭐
- Automatic monthly and yearly reports
- 12 month view and year by year view of your expenses across categories and subcategories
- Guide to embed charts into notion, hit refresh button to update charts automatically. Choose your own parameters to track across months- total net worth, change in net worth, savings, total expenses etc, or even years - total income, total side hustle etc
⭐ Shared Family Budget ⭐
- Manage shared budget with your partner using your own individual login and account
- Ability to display and edit shared information on your own personal finance dashboard
- Track you and your partner’s overall contributions and contributions across individual months
- Work towards multiple shared goals
- 12 month view and year by year view of expenses across categories and subcategories
⭐ Small business/ side hustle ⭐
- Own multiple side businesses but don’t have a separate account? Set aside master categories for your individual side businesses and track expenses by subcategories
- Learn how to create business account to track profits and losses without having to create an actual business account
- Track your business growth across months and years
✅ Lifetime upgrades
✅ No recurring charges, one-time payment
✅ One system, 3 different uses - personal, family, small business
✅ Friendly mobile view included for quick entries
✅ Light and dark mode available
✅ 57 pages of read me guide included
✅ A total of 17 databases, many hours spend to create the best experience, and don’t be surprised by the complexity of the formulas!