Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Canva is a powerful design tool that can be used in education to create projects that not only look great but also help teach students the basics of digital design. This is a free tool that allows students and teachers to work with photo editing, design layout, and more, all within an easy-to-use platform. You can create the most engaging lessons and run activities for students in-class or online. Access thousands of templates for any subject, grade, or topic.
Why did I create this template?
The template is a Canva resource directed towards teachers who are looking to create engaging content for their students and find innovative ways to bring new learning experiences to the classroom. The resource provides numerous tips & tricks to help you use Canva more effectively with easy to follow gifs and instructions. The template also contains a handful of lesson ideas for your classroom with examples, templates & helpful resources.
What's inside the template?
- 🧰 30+ Canva Tips & Tricks - Animated gifs and short guides showing you the most optimal ways of using Canva. Create quality designs in half the time and take your new insights into the classroom to share with your students.
- 👱 25+ Student Lesson Ideas - A large selection of lesson ideas you can take inside your classroom. Ranging from low to high skill, each lesson idea has descriptions, images, and sample templates for you to use. As your Canva skills improve, share these with your students to create a fun and engaging lesson.
- 📼 45+ Video Tutorials - An extensive list of videos to help you with the basic functionality of Canva. They have been nicely organized for you to slow down the friction between learning about Canva and then applying what you have learned in the classroom.
- 🔑 Hidden Features & Shortcuts - Quick keyboard shortcut guide in an easy-to-read format. Additional hidden features of Canva that you may not be aware about. I think they will surprise you!
- 💠 Design Elements & Principles - Several articles carefully curated to provide you with the knowledge you need to understand proper design philosophy.
- 🏆 Built-in Progress Bars - All tutorial sections, tips, and even the articles have progress bars to help you keep track of what you have learned (or read). See if you can achieve 100%!
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A Workspace for everyone, by best makers