🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
The simplest, yet most powerful P.A.R.A (Second Brain) Os Template.
You may be a beginner or a Notion savant. Either way, Life Design OS is the perfect template to build up your very own Notion Setup. With its minimalist design, its simple layout, this OS template can be a good fit for basically anyone.
Here is how the template is built up:
1. Life Setup: A little Self-Discovery
Discover yourself and create a clear vision for yourself.
- Create Your Wheel of Life
- Write Your Core Values
- Set your End & Means Goals
- Write Your Vision Statement
2. Dashboard: An overview page
From here you can navigate around. See where you stand, see your values, goals, and ongoing projects. See your Today page where you can self-reflect, journal, track your habits, sleep, and much more.
3. Projects: Your Working Space
The place to have some work done. Here you can see the projects you're working on, tasks you've created, habits, weekly planner, calendar, and so on.
4. Areas: Your Life Categories
Notion setups can become big very quickly. From party planning to tracking recipes, there is no limit to what we can store inside Notion. That's why it's important to organize in an intuitive way so that you always find what you're looking for. The best way to achieve this is to use Areas. Have separate spaces for different areas of your life:
- Personal Development
- Love & Romance
- Friends & Family
- Fun & Recreation
5. Resources: Your Learning Center
There is only one thing no man can take from us: Knowledge. We read books, watch videos, take courses. Also, we take notes, save articles, links and tools. Most of the time we never revisit these as we don't know where we put them. Not anymore. Organize all your resources so you can easily access them.
6. Archive: Don't lose anything
In this template, no pages are deleted. Instead, everything is archived. In Archive, you can find anything you have deleted otherwise.
7. Main Databases
The whole template is built upon a couple of databases, all of which are stored separately here.
- Inbox: For quick information capture manually or via extension.
- Days: A page for every day here for tracking, journaling, and more.
- Months: For planning, and easier navigation.
- Quarters: For planning, and easier navigation.
- Year: For planning, and easier navigation.
- My Core Values: List the values that are most important to you.
- Areas: Your life categories.
- End Goals: Your ultimate dreams.
- Means Goals: Your S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Projects: Your groups of tasks, milestones for your goals.
- Tasks: The collection of all the things that need action.
- Collections: Categories for your resources: notebooks, courses, books, etc.
- Resources: All informational pages. From books you read to articles you save.
- Tags: A database for better navigation. Tag any content in your setup to easily find it later