Notion Library helps you organise your books based on their status—currently reading, to read, and finished.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
Every day we come across many book recommendations, and we can't save those names in our brains. Having a library where you can list down those recommendations is a huge help.
What's inside the template?
• Non-fiction Library
• Fiction Library
• 30+ Categories
• Archives Log (consists of books you've finished reading)
• An Inbuilt note-taking template for nonfiction books
• Status—currently reading, to read, and finished
How to use the template?
It's very simple. Whenever you want to add a new book, head over to the library the book belongs to (fiction or nonfiction), and in the table view (much easier to maintain a database in) make an entry, and fill in the details in the columns like author's name, status, rating, book cover, and category.
What are the benefits of the template?
• Have a digital library of your own
• Manage your reading lists
• Take notes
• Have a large collection of books to choose from when you don't know which book to read next
• Books based on categories
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next