🎁 New Year Sale Bundles
Why did I create this template?
Every day we come across many book recommendations, and we can't save those names in our brains. Having a library where you can list down those recommendations is a huge help.
What's inside the template?
• Non-fiction Library
• Fiction Library
• 30+ Categories
• Archives Log (consists of books you've finished reading)
• An Inbuilt note-taking template for nonfiction books
• Status—currently reading, to read, and finished
How to use the template?
It's very simple. Whenever you want to add a new book, head over to the library the book belongs to (fiction or nonfiction), and in the table view (much easier to maintain a database in) make an entry, and fill in the details in the columns like author's name, status, rating, book cover, and category.
What are the benefits of the template?
• Have a digital library of your own
• Manage your reading lists
• Take notes
• Have a large collection of books to choose from when you don't know which book to read next
• Books based on categories