Notion Company OS
Manage your Company in one place, from the Lead through the Project and Task management to the Invoicing.
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
🎁 Save more with Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
This comprehensive template has everything you need to streamline your operations and take your business to the next level.
What's inside the template?
All in one management tool to your Company
✔ Project Management
✔ Finance Tracker
✔ Clients manager
✔ Team manager
✔ Task manager
✔ Create Invoice
✔ Easy navigation
✔ Simple and clean layout
How to use the template?
The template includes a powerful project management system that will help you keep track of all your projects and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
With the finance tracking feature, you'll always have a clear understanding of your financials, and the task management system will help you stay on top of all your to-dos.
The team management feature makes it easy to collaborate with your team and keep everyone on the same page, and the client manager and CRM will help you keep track of all your clients and ensure that you're providing the best possible service.
Finally, the invoice creator will help you quickly and easily generate professional invoices for your clients, so you can get paid on time and with ease.
With this all-in-one solution, you'll have everything you need to run your business efficiently and effectively. Try the Notion Company OS Template today and see the difference it can make for your business!
What are the benefits of the template?
Grow your company with the Company OS Template
- Generate your Lead
- Manage your Contacts and Clients
- Manage Projects, set Budget, Timing, Assign to a Team member
- Manage the Tasks in the Projects, set hourly price and add working hours, assign to your Team member
- Manage your Team members
- Edit your Invoice details in the Settings and it will sync in your all invoices
- Create easily Invoice from the Project's Tasks
- Finance Income database automatic calculated from your created Invoices
- In the Finance you can manage your Monthly Income and Expenses and the Balance