Little Library 1.0 - Reading Tracker Notion Template
This template will help you in keeping track of your reading, easily save books in 2 versions Color and B&W
Know more details about this template’s features? Click here
Notion Combo Marvels
Twice the Productivity Power With Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
- set a reading challenge every year and only reach nearly half your goal,
- want to store books you pass by on the internet (your favorite influencer shared and you can’t miss them) and quickly put them into your reading list,
- easily take notes of the learning-worthy of each book and quickly put them into action.
What's inside the template?
What’s in this template:
- 4 Databases are linked together: My Bookshelf, Genre, Reading Challenge, and Book Lists
- 2 Page templates to help you update books by genre and category automatically
How to use the template?
There is a guide included that gives you full instructions for this template.
If you have any problem, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly via Twitter @HokoNg or my personal email in the Read Me section.
What are the benefits of the template?
This template will help you:
- know your reading speed and reading process with the process bar and by tracking the amount of time you need to finish a book,
- encourage you by automatic show you statistics of the number of books and pages you have read by month, quarter, year,
- no more wondering what to read next by planning with the tag system,
- store all your books by category and genre, so you can easily take notes and find them again quickly.
Notion Workspaces 🪴
A collection of best templates by best makers, Coming Up next