🎁 Save more with Template Bundles
Why did I create this template?
As someone who works with data on a regular basis, I wanted to create a single Notion dashboard where I could manage data science projects, tasks, resources and code snippets. This is where the Data Science Hub comes into play.
The Data Science Hub provides a single place to store all of this information and saves time by avoiding frequent app switching and maintaining focus on what is important.
What's inside the template?
- Interlinked projects and tasks database
- Online course tracker
- Quick note capture
- Resource database for storing articles, tutorials, videos and more
- Code Snippets database
- Professional resume template
- Data Science project template
How to use the template?
After purchasing the template all you need to do is duplicate it into your workspace.
Within the dashboard, there are a number of dummy projects and tasks set up, which can be replaced with your own version.
What are the benefits of the template?
- Easily manage all of your data science projects, resources, code snippets and more within a single place. Thereby reducing the amount of time spent switching between apps and websites.
- Capture interesting articles, tutorials and videos that you come across so that you can easily retrieve them later.
- Develop yourself by keeping track of your online training progress, notes and certificates.
- Retrieve code snippets from your own database rather than trying to remember where you saw a particular piece of code.
- Maintain an up-to-date resume to showcase to potential employers.